Clearfleau was set up 8 years ago to enable food processors to become more sustainable. With processing residues becoming more of a cost burden, we developed cost-effective technology to produce green energy from production residues.
Benefits of our on-site treatment process are:
• Lower residue disposal costs
• Long-term incentive revenue
• Reduced fossil fuel purchase
• Better environmental status
• Decreased carbon emissions
Our proven approach offers an attractive ROI – generally under 5 years. Now as UK market leader for on-site industrial Anaerobic Digestion (AD), we believe passionately in helping manufacturers become more sustainable by adding value to unwanted materials.
We are a British Company
Based in Bracknell, Berkshire, working across the UK, with ambitions to develop into EU and beyond, we are owned by the management and directors. Our management team is fully committed to developing the business and our technology base, working alongside our clients to deliver ever more innovative, practical solutions.
Our design and engineering team, the most competent in the British AD sector, works with you to deliver reliable, low carbon solutions. Our dedicated engineers build exceptional plants that will transform how you handle production residues, turning escalating costs into a revenue stream with an attractive payback.
We are increasingly recognised as one of the most innovative AD companies and our plants have won a number of key awards including:
• 2015 Helped Nestlé achieve an industry leading score of 99 out of 100 in the ‘Environmental Dimension’ of the 2015 Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) http://www.nestle.com/media/news/Nestle-environmental-leadership-Dow-Jones-Sustainability-Index-2015
• 2014 Sustainability Leaders Award for Nestlé Fawdon
• 2013 Scottish Green Energy project award for Diageo Dailuaine
Our expanding team is based at Bracknell and on our active sites across the UK. We will be recruiting more young engineers and have a record of providing our team with opportunities to develop their skills. We work with clients in a collaborative manner and support local community activity.
Can Clearfleau help you?
Are you facing higher energy or disposal costs? Does adding value to your production residues make sense? Do you have an outdated effluent treatment system? Do you want to cut carbon emissions?
Investing in our proven on-site digestion can help your manufacturing sites become more sustainable and efficient by reducing your disposal charges and optimising energy output from residues. In our versatile, robust plants, deployed on a number of sites in the UK microbes that thrive without oxygen convert fats, sugars and proteins into biogas.
Why Chose Clearfleau?
Clearfleau’s innovative plant design sets it apart from other high-rate digestion systems. Our process handles diverse feedstock including liquids like whey or pot ale, as well as other fatty or sugar based process residues.
Advantages of working with Clearfleau include:
• Reference sites in key sectors
• Access to our on-site trials unit
• Our highly skilled engineering team
• Full turnkey project management
• Access to DBO project finance
Provide us with data on your process residues today and we will tailor our design to your needs.