Clearfleau has experience of a range food and beverage feedstocks but if we are unfamiliar with your process residues we have the capability to undertake on-site trials with your materials. Our on-site AD plants consistently deliver a COD reduction of greater than 95% (see table below) and full scale plants have replicated the performance achieved in trials.
Clearfleau’s mobile trials unit, the SSPP (Small Scale Production Plant), has proved to be highly successful in demonstrating the effective performance of Clearfleau’s innovative liquid anaerobic digestion process for the on-site treatment of industrial residues and effluents.
A number of successful on-site trials have been undertaken on diverse feedstocks. These allow us to assess actual performance as well as to provide process guarantees. The data that is provided from the trial include:-
• Level of chemical oxygen demand (COD) removal
• Biogas yield and expected methane concentration
• Rate of solids capture and residual sludge volume
• Ability to absorb changes to COD and solids load
• Usage of chemicals and indication of operating costs
• Protocol for start-up and achieving steady state conditions
A brief summary of the results of different waste streams are given in the table below.