Foodex 2016 April 18 – 20 2016 NEC Birmingham
April 18 – 20 2016 Foodex 2016 – NEC Birmingham
Clearfleau is exhibiting on Stand: E301 at Foodex 2016, NEC Birmingham (18 – 20 May 2016) and Richard Gueterbock will be involved in seminar discussions on renewable energy in the food sector.
Foodex is the premier trade event for the food and drink processing, packaging, ingredients and logistics industries attended by manufacturing professionals from across the industry.
At Foodex, Clearfleau will showcase projects and activity in the dairy, food and biofuel sectors. We will highlight the benefits that companies in the dairy, beverage, vegetable, confectionery and meat sectors can secure from investing in on-site anaerobic digestion:
- Reducing fossil fuel bills by turning production residues into green energy to supply a significant proportion of your site’s power needs
- Removing disposal costs because production residues are treated on-site
- Potential for Greywater recycling once bio-solids are converted into energy
- Payback in under 5 years based on cost savings and renewable energy incentives.
In addition, Clearfleau will be showcasing their latest project for First Milk, the first ‘gas to grid’ bio-energy plant in the UK based just on dairy process residues.
Foodex highlights trends across the food manufacturing sectors and latest technology developments, the event will also include the following topics.
- Renewable energy supply in the food sector
- On-site treatment and energy generation
- Energy efficiency and carbon reduction
For further information about Foodex 2016 please click here
Please let us know if you will be attending this event by submitting your details below