Are you or is your business concerned about:
• Increasing disposal costs for production residues?
• Rising energy costs or your site’s carbon emissions?
• Pressures to make your production more sustainable?
• Finding ways to add value to your process by-products?
• Energy efficiency and making your site more sustainable?
Anaerobic digestion (AD) to generate renewable energy could be the answer. It’s a process where micro-organisms that thrive without oxygen convert bio-degradable (volatile) process residues into valuable biogas. Clearfleau’s on-site AD plants can convert your liquid production residues into a renewable energy supply.
Tackling Industry Challenges
Anaerobic digestion uses biological action to convert bio-degradable material into biogas. The gas is used to generate renewable energy (heat and power). Clearfleau’s cost-effective on-site digestion system operates with a reduced liquid retention time on a confined footprint. The process is illustrated below.