Clearfleau tailors its on-site anaerobic digestion plants to meet your specific requirements. With our innovative digestion technology at the core of our system, we adapt our design to your feedstocks and can clean up process water for re-use or discharge, as well as supply renewable energy on your site.
Our experienced delivery team will oversee installation of the plant, taking responsibility for all aspects of delivery including commissioning, plant operation and if necessary support with finance. We will:
• support the planning process and engagement with regulators and local stakeholders
• provide a detailed design including site civils and integration with existing infrastructure
• supervise the entire build, managing contractors and installation of process equipment
• undertake full plant commissioning and optimisation, while training the operations team
• only hand over an operational plant once agreed performance targets have been satisfied
• and, if required, we will monitor viagra the plant or take responsibility for its day to day operation
Our engineering team is one of the most experienced in the British AD sector. Based on the skills and expertise of our process design engineers and project managers, we can deliver turnkey projects and also optimise cost savings and revenue for your site and your specific liquid effluent streams.